Narnia Leaders Wanted

  • kimmie9271983
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hey! Is there anyone that wants to help with the promotion of the
      Disney/Walden movie: NARNIA: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe? We
      are looking for true fans of Narnia. If you are interested, please
      drop us an email at narnia@... and get more info.

      Thank you!
    • MACHO
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
        Hey all movie lover

        Have you seen the action animated movies-Akira.

        Please watch it and through your comments.

        Regards,

        Mamun