totally agree

  • cbadali2
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 13, 1998
    • Muad_Dib_27
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 15, 1998
      • cbadali2
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 16, 1998
        • cbadali2
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 16, 1998
          • Muad_Dib_27
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 21, 1998
            • TheUnhip1
              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 4, 1998
              • Muad_Dib_27
                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 10, 1998
                • TheUnhip1
                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 10, 1998
                  • cbadali2
                    Message 9 of 29 , Dec 14, 1998
                    • musicfanatic_69
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 17, 1999
                      • cbadali2
                        Message 11 of 29 , May 23, 1999
                        • TheUnhip1
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 27, 1999
                          • sunjiro
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jun 14, 1999
                              This place is dead but what the hell. I get to
                              post last.<br><br>HardBoiled (Woo's
                              best?)<br>DrunkenMaster 2 (Chan's Best. Period.)<br>Lethal Weapon 2 (best
                              of the 4?)<br>Face-Off (Woo's best in the US)<br>The
                              Rock (marines vs. navy seals-damn!!!)<br>The Killer
                              (Woo's other best?)<br>Shogun Assassin (badass
                              executioner)<br>You Only Live Twice (helicopter/volcano
                              scenes!)<br>Aliens (Guns + aliens = whoop-ass!)<br>Temple of Doom
                              (rollercoaster of action...)<br><br>Check out yahoo club "action
                              films from Asia", thanks.
                            • btrfly58
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 7, 1999
                                Hey all, wuz up? I am new to this club. I love
                                action movies (like I would be here if I didn't!!!), and
                                I am right now doing a report on action movies for
                                a class. If you want to help me answer this
                                question: What is your favorite action movie(s), and tell
                                me what makes them your favorite. Thanks, and I hope
                                to hear from you soon!!! <br>Adrienne
                              • TheUnhip1
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 8, 1999
                                  Wow! Activity! <br>Anyway to answer your question
                                  ... two of my favorites, well off the top of my head
                                  anyway, are John Woo's "The Keller" and the original "Die
                                  Hard." These two films, I guess while both falling under
                                  the blanket term of "action movies" go for different
                                  effects. <br>The reason that I initially liked "The
                                  Killer" was almost purely visceral. John Woo's
                                  "claim-to-fame" is the so-called "ballet of blood," and that is
                                  what I loved about "The Killer." I loved the sheer
                                  overkill and jaw-drop factor of watching guys jump around
                                  in slow motion with pistols in each fist, shooting
                                  each other far more than necessary. This was also, I
                                  guess, why I enjoyed Face-Off.
                                • TheUnhip1
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 8, 1999
                                    Oops, didn't finish my last post.<br>Anyway, then
                                    you have the suspense-action movies like Die-Hard
                                    that usually place the heroes inside some sort of
                                    claustrophobic situation that they must find a way out of
                                    (usually with some sort of time limit involved like).
                                    Speed, Under Seige, and Air Force One come to mind. But
                                    the first one of these that I can remember, and I
                                    guess probably started the trend was the original Die
                                    Hard. I can't really explain why it is that I enjoyed
                                    this movie except to say that a good movie of this
                                    type is supposed to manipulate you. It's supposed to
                                    have you emotionally involved, on the edge of your
                                    seat, guessing what's going to happen next and calling
                                    for the bad guy's head. And whenever I watch this
                                    particular movie, it manipulates me over and over again.
                                  • btrfly58
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 8, 1999
                                      Okay, here is another question for ya: who is your all time favorite action star(s) and why?
                                    • orca_attack
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Aug 29, 1999
                                        Check out the new action forum at www.cinematopia.com. It's pretty cool. I think they still need moderators too.
                                      • Orion_678
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Dec 11, 1999
                                          Hi everyone! I just joined the club. My favorite kind of movies is of corse ACTION MOVIES!!!!!!. I love J.Chan movies and VanDamme movies the best. Whats your favorite?
                                        • jimbawimba
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Feb 27, 2000
                                            Has anyone here seen the Omega Code movie? There
                                            is a great trailer at theomegacode.com. It has great
                                            effects and end times plot. Video release is scheduled
                                            for March 28th. Let me know what you think.
                                          • leeann859
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Mar 24, 2000
                                              Doesn't anyone watch action movies and post????
                                            • jimbawimba
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Mar 28, 2000
                                                FOr anyone interested, the Omega Code is out on
                                                video. My brother has seen it at kmart and walmart, but
                                                I'm sure that there are a complete list of stores at
                                                their website: theomegacode.com.<br><br>Thanks
                                              • leeann859
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Apr 10, 2000
                                                  This is a fairly good movie. Alot better than most end of time movies. The acting is fairly good considering the limited budget. I would give this movie a 7/10.
                                                • leeann859
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jun 11, 2000
                                                    No one posts anymore! Does no one watch action movies anymore!!!!
                                                  • lastactionhero2k
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Mar 23, 2001
                                                      Hi i just joined the club and would like to say people still do watch action movies. Well i do anyway.
                                                    • gaga557
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jul 16, 2001
                                                        helo everyone do u know anysite like this one