The Omega Code

  • leeann859
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 10 6:23 PM
      This is a fairly good movie. Alot better than most end of time movies. The acting is fairly good considering the limited budget. I would give this movie a 7/10.
    • leeann859
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 11, 2000
        No one posts anymore! Does no one watch action movies anymore!!!!
      • lastactionhero2k
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 23, 2001
          Hi i just joined the club and would like to say people still do watch action movies. Well i do anyway.
        • gaga557
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 16, 2001
            helo everyone do u know anysite like this one