No one lives here anymore!

  • leeann859
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 24, 2000
      Doesn't anyone watch action movies and post????
    • jimbawimba
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 28, 2000
        FOr anyone interested, the Omega Code is out on
        video. My brother has seen it at kmart and walmart, but
        I'm sure that there are a complete list of stores at
        their website: theomegacode.com.<br><br>Thanks
      • leeann859
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 10, 2000
          This is a fairly good movie. Alot better than most end of time movies. The acting is fairly good considering the limited budget. I would give this movie a 7/10.
        • leeann859
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 11, 2000
            No one posts anymore! Does no one watch action movies anymore!!!!
          • lastactionhero2k
            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 23, 2001
              Hi i just joined the club and would like to say people still do watch action movies. Well i do anyway.
            • gaga557
              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 16, 2001
                helo everyone do u know anysite like this one