We need to write!!!!!

  • A_Rip_N_Time
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 25, 1998
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 26, 1998
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 13, 1998
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 15, 1998
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 16, 1998
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 16, 1998
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 21, 1998
                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 4, 1998
                    Message 9 of 29 , Dec 10, 1998
                      Message 10 of 29 , Dec 10, 1998
                        Message 11 of 29 , Dec 14, 1998
                        • musicfanatic_69
                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 17, 1999
                          • cbadali2
                            Message 13 of 29 , May 23 10:35 AM
                            • TheUnhip1
                              Message 14 of 29 , May 27 9:11 AM
                              • sunjiro
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jun 14, 1999
                                  This place is dead but what the hell. I get to
                                  post last.<br><br>HardBoiled (Woo's
                                  best?)<br>DrunkenMaster 2 (Chan's Best. Period.)<br>Lethal Weapon 2 (best
                                  of the 4?)<br>Face-Off (Woo's best in the US)<br>The
                                  Rock (marines vs. navy seals-damn!!!)<br>The Killer
                                  (Woo's other best?)<br>Shogun Assassin (badass
                                  executioner)<br>You Only Live Twice (helicopter/volcano
                                  scenes!)<br>Aliens (Guns + aliens = whoop-ass!)<br>Temple of Doom
                                  (rollercoaster of action...)<br><br>Check out yahoo club "action
                                  films from Asia", thanks.
                                • btrfly58
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 7, 1999
                                    Hey all, wuz up? I am new to this club. I love
                                    action movies (like I would be here if I didn't!!!), and
                                    I am right now doing a report on action movies for
                                    a class. If you want to help me answer this
                                    question: What is your favorite action movie(s), and tell
                                    me what makes them your favorite. Thanks, and I hope
                                    to hear from you soon!!! <br>Adrienne
                                  • TheUnhip1
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 8, 1999
                                      Wow! Activity! <br>Anyway to answer your question
                                      ... two of my favorites, well off the top of my head
                                      anyway, are John Woo's "The Keller" and the original "Die
                                      Hard." These two films, I guess while both falling under
                                      the blanket term of "action movies" go for different
                                      effects. <br>The reason that I initially liked "The
                                      Killer" was almost purely visceral. John Woo's
                                      "claim-to-fame" is the so-called "ballet of blood," and that is
                                      what I loved about "The Killer." I loved the sheer
                                      overkill and jaw-drop factor of watching guys jump around
                                      in slow motion with pistols in each fist, shooting
                                      each other far more than necessary. This was also, I
                                      guess, why I enjoyed Face-Off.
                                    • TheUnhip1
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 8, 1999
                                        Oops, didn't finish my last post.<br>Anyway, then
                                        you have the suspense-action movies like Die-Hard
                                        that usually place the heroes inside some sort of
                                        claustrophobic situation that they must find a way out of
                                        (usually with some sort of time limit involved like).
                                        Speed, Under Seige, and Air Force One come to mind. But
                                        the first one of these that I can remember, and I
                                        guess probably started the trend was the original Die
                                        Hard. I can't really explain why it is that I enjoyed
                                        this movie except to say that a good movie of this
                                        type is supposed to manipulate you. It's supposed to
                                        have you emotionally involved, on the edge of your
                                        seat, guessing what's going to happen next and calling
                                        for the bad guy's head. And whenever I watch this
                                        particular movie, it manipulates me over and over again.
                                      • btrfly58
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 8, 1999
                                          Okay, here is another question for ya: who is your all time favorite action star(s) and why?
                                        • orca_attack
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Aug 29, 1999
                                            Check out the new action forum at www.cinematopia.com. It's pretty cool. I think they still need moderators too.
                                          • Orion_678
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Dec 11, 1999
                                              Hi everyone! I just joined the club. My favorite kind of movies is of corse ACTION MOVIES!!!!!!. I love J.Chan movies and VanDamme movies the best. Whats your favorite?
                                            • jimbawimba
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 27, 2000
                                                Has anyone here seen the Omega Code movie? There
                                                is a great trailer at theomegacode.com. It has great
                                                effects and end times plot. Video release is scheduled
                                                for March 28th. Let me know what you think.
                                              • leeann859
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Mar 24, 2000
                                                  Doesn't anyone watch action movies and post????
                                                • jimbawimba
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Mar 28, 2000
                                                    FOr anyone interested, the Omega Code is out on
                                                    video. My brother has seen it at kmart and walmart, but
                                                    I'm sure that there are a complete list of stores at
                                                    their website: theomegacode.com.<br><br>Thanks
                                                  • leeann859
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Apr 10, 2000
                                                      This is a fairly good movie. Alot better than most end of time movies. The acting is fairly good considering the limited budget. I would give this movie a 7/10.
                                                    • leeann859
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jun 11, 2000
                                                        No one posts anymore! Does no one watch action movies anymore!!!!
                                                      • lastactionhero2k
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Mar 23, 2001
                                                          Hi i just joined the club and would like to say people still do watch action movies. Well i do anyway.
                                                        • gaga557
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Jul 16, 2001
                                                            helo everyone do u know anysite like this one