The lost TV interviews with ZOMBIE NIGHT Horror Director: David J. Francis ONLINE!

  • tony watt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      TEX'S ADVENTURES IN HOLLYWOODLAND

      WWW.TONYWATT.COM

      Subject: The lost TV interviews with ZOMBIE NIGHT Horror Director: David J. Francis ONLINE!

      Hi Gang....,
      Ol' Tex has been working all weekend on finding this lost Halloween treasure..
      A lost episode of my T.V. show ...[Cleverly updated to announce the upcoming sequel, this Halloween Week...'Chuckles']
      Lottsa Great Stuff....including a Cameo by Troma's Lloyd Kaufman!
      Gonna go to bed now...YAWN...Whaddya think?...Please use it TO FEED YOUR ENQUIRIN' MINDS!!

      : link at http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=30DDF9CB105206BB !...
      -Tex
      - Peace, Love & Banana Bread!-Tex
      "tell a friend Y'all!"- c/o www.tonywatt.com

      UDDER NEWZ

      FROM: SCREAM STARLET Angie Faulkner [AWAKENING:ZOMBIE NIGHT 2,VIXEN HIGHWAY 2006] Here is a pic of me supporting ZombieFans.com
      http://www.teecut.com/

      !!!

      [SHAMELESS PLUG DEPT:]This blog-a-riffic nonesense has been brought to your deleting pleasure by thewww.TonyWatt.com Yahoo Movie Newsgroup!:
      - Peace, Love & Banana Bread!-Tex