Make $ome Money Downloading your Music [and eventually Movies] Online, mah Brothahs & Sistahs!...

  • tony watt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      TEX'S ADVENTURES IN HOLLYWOODLAND
      c/o

      www.TwistedSinemaMagazine.com

      sub-JECT: Make $ome Money Downloading Music [and eventually Movies] Online...

      Your friendly neighborhood Tex here AGAIN, Neigh-bah!To the Sinemistas

      body{margin-left:10px;margin-right:10px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;} Howdy, my TWISTED Friends:

      Some of Y'all wonder how a drunken Ol' S.O.B. like Tex affords to self finance his own upcoming feature movies [Vixen Highway 2006 , FrankenPimp, Kracula...] , these days...It's the ever-loving Internet, Baby!!!!
      ...Use your internet PC for more than gaming and watching 'blue' movies!...

      Now, you may not want to finance your own movies, but we all have individual dreams...Send your kid to college...Shop at Tiffanys for your mate...you are only limited by your own imagination....

      Cutting to the chase...This is simply going to be the BIGGEST entertainment site on the PLANET.
      Starting now in its base formative stage with digital music downloading and in the next upcoming months spreading into ringtones, concert tickets, video games and movie digital downloading and more - this is ALL paying $$ to YOU as a business owner in this business called BURNLOUNGE.
      Please take a minute to go to my store at https://www.burnlounge.com/TonyWatt
      and just click on the commercial - takes 4 minutes Then dial the 24/7 info. line at (212)990-6677, option 1 Takes 3-1/2 minutes.

      Folks, I know are making HUGE money from this because its the only site that pays YOU on music downloads just like the artists themselves and this is all legal because its licensed by SONY and BMI.
      Get your music - [or eventually your FILM ]into this downline in digital form and who cares or needs a distributor - you are YOUR OWN distribution network & without giving away points or anty ownership of your film or your music PLUS you get paid on digital downloads so you don't even need to fool with physical copies - all digital - which is the way the entertainment world is going rapidly.

      This is going to be HUGE.
      I'm in...it seems very profitable .
      Click on the t.v.-like commercial, call the phone # then lets talk - not a big investment and a very, very, very quick payback then its all profit and the checks keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Some very famous entertainment names are already happily on board - this is SUPER.
      - you're gonna love this!!!
      Thanks,
      A. Anthony tony "Tex" Watt [aka Tex !]

      Any other questions, get me by my email tonywatt3000@...