The Hunted on Youtube!

  • Robert Chapin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008
      So why didn't I think of this before? Instead of just featuring a couple episodes of The
      Hunted on Youtube, why not the entire show?

      I actually never officially released the show (now 17 episodes) since we never got around
      to shooting the pilot. And unfortunately, the pilot (a six part episode made for TV) is
      much more involved than a weekend of shooting a single episode.

      So I'm hoping to start finally building a real audience via Youtube which could help me
      gain enough interest and investors (I'm thinking about adding a donate button to the site,
      advertising, and setting up podcasts) to finally shoot the pilot.

      The time is right, Vampires are hot, Youtube is hot, and I think the show is perfect for the
      audience. Now all I need is a little help!

      Just log onto our channel at www.youtube.com/user/thehuntedtv, and subscribe, vote,
      comment, and favorite as many videos as humanly possible! Awesome! And please help
      us spread the word by telling folks you know and a few folks that you don't.

      Six of the episodes are online now, and I'll be releasing an episode a week for the next
      several months (hopefully with an all-new episode thrown in), so keep checking in and I'll
      try to keep y'all posted.

      Thanks to everyone for the support! And if you have any questions/comments about the
      show or website (I'm hoping to also update our website), please email me at
      bob@...

      Bob