In last 7 days
The ActALIVE arts coalition is composed of groups and individuals who use or advocate the use of arts to address HIV/AIDS (especially prevention and education), and related issues like poverty, human-rights, and sustainable development. ActALIVE is "Arts for Creative Transformation: Activism, Lifeline, Inspiration, Vision, Education".
- Jun 7, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses