Open House Aug. 17th!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Please see the attached flyer (PDF) for an upcoming Open House held at the Public Safety Building on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 from 3:00-7:00pm.  Representatives from the jail, patrol, dispatch center and human resources will be on hand to answer employment questions and give information on vacancies.  Come to take a tour of the Ada County Jail or the Communications Center and learn about our benefits and competitive compensation.  Let me know if you have any questions!
      See you there!