RN, Records Clerk & Jail Tech open now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 1:38 PM
      Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office employment.  We have 3 new opportunities open right now!  Please visit www.adasheriff.org for the full job descriptions and applications.

      REGISTERED NURSE:  We are seeking a full time RN to perform professional nursing work consisting of assessments, developing plans of care and monitoring client physical condition.   This position is located in our Security Services Division.  Individuals will provide general health care to inmates; administer treatments and medicines prescribed and supervised by the Medical Authority for patients; assist physician and mid-level providers at sick call in performing examinations, take histories, follow up on all orders given, and set up medications.

      Applicants must have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and have one year of nursing experience in a public/community health setting such as a detention center, diagnostic center or mental hospital, accredited hospital, or equivalent experience in the community or public help.

      The salary range is $21 to $24.00 per hour, DOE.  Applicants must be available to work any shift assigned.  Typically, RNs work 4 10-hour shifts per week.  Closes July 27.

      POLICE RECORDS CLERK:  This position provides support for city and county law enforcement agencies.  Some of the tasks performed will be record searches using a variety of sources to include computer, microfiche and other electronic systems; fulfill information requests for officers and the public; create official police records for reports; confirm protection orders, no contact orders and missing persons for dispatch & other law enforcement agencies, and perform other support services in the Records Section.

      Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be thorough, accurate, and detail minded.  Candidates must be willing to work day, swing or night shifts as assigned.  Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every three- six months.  The salary range is $12.50- 13.00 per hour, DOE.  Closes July 27.

      JAIL TECHNICIAN:  This position must be able to handle a variety of administrative functions in Inmate Records, Booking and Security Control.  This position is a tremendous support for the commissioned staff.

      Applicants must be a minimum of 19 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.  Individuals need to have sharp interpersonal skills, data-entry and administrative skills, as well as the ability to work a day or night shift, as assigned.  Full time positions work 4 days on, 3 days off, 10 hours per shift.   The salary range is $12.50 - 13.00 per hour, DOE.  Closes July 27.

      208.577.3557