Communications Project Manager Wanted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005

      Thank you for your continued interest in our employment opportunities!

      We have recently opened the position of Communications Project Manager.

      This full time position assists in the design, coordination, installation, maintenance, and evaluation of public safety-related emergency communications and electronic systems.   Expertise in radio communications systems, telephone technology and mobile data communications is required.  Project management experience also preferred.

      The hiring salary is $58,000- $60,000 per year, DOE.  This position works the day shift, Monday – Friday.  This position closes on June 15, 2005.

      Job descriptions and applications can be found on our website www.adasheriff.org, the Public Safety Building, Records Section (7200 Barrister Drive, Boise) and the Ada County Courthouse Building, Human Resources (200 West Front Street, Boise).

      Other career opportunities that are open include Detention Deputy, Dispatcher, and Registered Nurse.

      208.577.3557