Registered Nurse Wanted!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 1:28 PM

      Registered Nurse:  We are seeking a full time RN to perform professional nursing work consisting of assessments, developing plans of care and monitoring client physical condition.   This position is located in our Security Services Division.  Individuals will provide general health care to inmates; administer treatments and medicines prescribed and supervised by the Medical Authority for patients; assist physician and mid-level providers at sick call in performing examinations, take histories, follow up on all orders given, and set up medications.

      Applicants must have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and have one year of nursing experience in a public/community health setting such as a detention center, diagnostic center or mental hospital, accredited hospital, or equivalent experience in the community or public help.

      The salary range is $21 to $24.00 per hour, DOE.  Applicants must be available to work any shift assigned.  Typically, RNs work 4 10-hour shifts per week.  The position of Registered Nurse closes on June 15.

      Other positions available include Detention Deputy and Dispatcher (both close June 10).

      Please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org for job descriptions, applications and more information.  Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      208.577.3557