Law Enforcement Career Fair Information

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:26 AM
      Please see the attached flyer (pdf) for an upcoming event being held at Meridian Police Department on May 21, 2005.  Representatives from seven local law enforcement agencies will be on hand to answer employment questions and give information on vacancies.  Let me know if you have any questions!

      See you there!

      208.577.3557