Driver's License Clerk Opening

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2005

      Driver’s License Clerk:  This is a full time position located in the Driver’s License section of the Ada County Sheriff’s Office.  Duties include: process drivers license applications, administer and grade exams, take photographs for general and commercial driver’s licenses, and perform related duties as required.  Interested applicants should have exceptional customer service skills, be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.  Hours are 8-5pm, Monday – Friday.  Hiring salary is $11.00-13.00 per hour, DOE.  This position closes on March 29, 2005.

      Other positions now available:

      Drug/Alcohol Counselor- closes April 8

      Dispatcher- closes April 8

      Civil Office Supervisor- closes March 25

      To view job descriptions or obtain an application, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org, visit the Sheriff’s Office Records Section at 7200 Barrister Drive, or drop by the Ada County Courthouse Building, Human Resources Office at 200 W. Front, Boise.

      Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org