Accountant now available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004

      We’ve recently acquired a new position of Accountant.  This full time position performs professional accounting work dealing primarily with a large scale accounting activities, such as tracking and auditing inmate housing charges and billing.  Preference will be given to applicants with a degree in accounting.

      Hiring salary: $15.84 - $16.81 per hour, depending on experience.

      Hours:  Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.

      For more information, please visit www.adasheriff.org!

      **If you have applied for this position in the past, please complete an updated application to be considered for this posting.

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org