Career Opportunity!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004

      Thank you for your continued interest in our employment opportunities!

      We have recently opened the position of Communications Logistic Support Assistant.

      This full time position assists in the design, coordination, installation, maintenance, and evaluation of public safety-related emergency communications and electronic systems.   Expertise in radio communications systems, telephone technology and mobile data communications is required.

      The hiring salary is $41,000-43,596 per year, DOE.  This position works the day shift, Monday – Friday.

      This position closes on August 27, 2004.  Job descriptions and applications can be found on our website www.adasheriff.org, the Public Safety Building, Records Section (7200 Barrister Drive, Boise) and the Ada County Courthouse Building, Human Resources (200 West Front Street, Boise).

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org