38 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004

      We are NOW HIRING for the following opportunities due to the new Ada County Jail addition:

        26 Deputy Sheriffs (Detention)- Supervise inmates and maintain the safety & security of the facilities.

        7 Jail Technicians- Maintain inmate records and provide customer service & administrative support.

        2 Registered Nurses- Administer medical services to inmates within the jail.

      *    1 Accountant- Provides professional accounting work dealing primarily with large scale accounting activities. (Opening soon!)

      *    1 Drug/Alcohol Counselor- Provides substance abuse treatment and rehabilitative services for inmates within the jail.

      *    1 Supervisor Jail Cook- Directs, supervises and assists inmate workers in the Jail Kitchen preparing meals for inmates and staff.

      We are hosting an OPEN HOUSE: May 6, 2004 3:00–7:00pm

      at the Public Safety Building, 7200 Barrister Drive, Boise

      Meet with recruiters, learn more about our career opportunities and take a tour of the Ada County Jail!

      Visit our website at www.adasheriff.org or job line at 377-6707 for more information.

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org