New Opportunity in Communications/Electronics Field

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004

      Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      A new position has been created to assist the Communications Logistics Support Manager in our Dispatch Section.  This position assists in the initiation, design, coordination, installation, maintenance, evaluation and enhancement of consolidated, public safety-related emergency communications and electronic systems for Ada County.  Familiarity with radio communications system, telephone technology and mobile data communications preferred.

      • Hiring salary is $41,000-43,596 per year, depending on experience.
      • This position works the day shift, Monday – Friday.

      For more information on this position, as well as other positions now open, please refer to our website at www.adasheriff.org.

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org