Another great opportunity!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 1:44 PM

      Hello!

      Spring is in full swing and we have another great career opportunity available!  The position of Drug/Alcohol Counselor has recently been opened.  For more detailed information please read below.

      Drug/Alcohol Counselor:  This is a full time position performing substance abuse treatment and rehabilitative services for inmates of the Ada County Jail.  Interested applicants should posses a Bachelor level education in a related field (Psychology, Social Sciences, Criminal Justice, Sociology) with credentials in chemical dependency (CADC).  The CADC requirement may be waived for appropriate experience.  Hiring salary for this position is $13.31-$15.00 per hour, depending on experience.  This position will close on April 16th.

      For more information on this position or any other positions currently open, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.  You can view job descriptions, applications, and information on the hiring process.  Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!!

      Kerry Davis

      Recruiter

      (208)321-2827

      kdavis@...