Patrol Deputy is open!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004

      Hello!

      We are pleased to announce the opening of Patrol Deputy!  Please read below to find out more about this great opportunity!

      Patrol Deputy -  This is a full time, commissioned position working the Field Services Division of the Ada County Sheriff’s Office.  General duties include: Patrolling designated areas, determining if a crime has been committed, enforcing laws, writing citations, investigating traffic accidents, making arrests, and transporting arrestees.  Candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age, be a US citizen, and possess a valid Idaho driver’s license (by date of hire).  Additionally, candidates must have 64 semester credits or an Associates Degree from an accredited college/university; or two years prior full time experience in law enforcement with a recognized public safety agency as a commissioned or licensed law enforcement officer; or have served four years consecutive and full time military experience.  Hiring salary is $13.56-$14.42 per hour, depending on experience/education.  Patrol Deputy will close on April 2, 2004.

      To learn more about this position or other great opportunities at the Ada County Sheriff’s Office, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.  Thanks for your continued interest in employment with our agency!

      Kerry Davis

      Recruiter

      (208)321-2827

      kdavis@...