Another opportunity with the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004

      Hello!

      We have recently opened the position of Detention Officer.  Please read below to learn more!

      Detention Officer:  This is a commissioned position located in the Ada County Jail.  The incumbent will perform general duty jail work in the caring for and maintaining of custody of inmates and also provide security for the Ada County Jail.  Detention Officers work 12 hour shifts, 4 days and 4 days off.  Shifts are scheduled from 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.  Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED and be at least 21 years of age to apply.  Starting salary is $12.70-$13.51 per hour depending on education/.experience.  This position will close on April 30, 2004.

      For more information on this position or any others that are currently open, please visit www.adasheriff.org.  Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      Kerry Davis

      Recruiter

      (208)321-2827