Looking for part time? We've got it!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003

      Hello!

      The Ada County Sheriff’s Office has 2 part time positions that we would like to fill in the near future!  They include:

      Part time Civil Deputy – This position is 19.5 hours per week, to be scheduled during traditional work week hours Monday-Friday.  Examples of job duties include: review all civil process cases assigned for correct service information, update civil records on county computer as appropriate, contact court officials or other sources of information to obtain complete service information, etc.  Interested applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.  Hiring salary is $10.10 per hour.  Closing date is December 3, 2003.

      BSU Records Clerk – We are seeking a qualified applicant to work at the BSU Substation, Records Section from 2pm-10pm on Saturdays.  This position may also help cover vacation and sick time for other employees.  Examples of job duties include: Takes telephonic reports, logs reports, types reports for officers, edits, and rewrites reports as necessary; Operates 2-way radio sending and receiving messages, dispatches BSU officers; Monitors alarm consoles for BSU facilities.  Interested applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.  Hiring salary for this position is $9.40 per hour.  Closing date is December 3, 2003.

      For more detailed information on these or any other positions currently available, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.  Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      Kerry Davis

      Recruiter

      (208)321-2827