Looking for a new challenge?

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003

      Hello!

      The Ada County Sheriff’s Office is excited to announce the opening of Registered Nurse!  We have both full time and part time positions available.  Applicants interested in a full time position must be available to work any shift assigned.  Typically, full time RN’s work 4, ten hour shifts.  If part time is more of what you are interested in, applicants can choose shifts anywhere from 8 hours a week to 19.5 hours per week.  For more detailed information, please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.adasheriff.org.

      Thanks again for your interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      Kerry Davis

      Recruiter

      (208)321-2827

      kdavis@...