Career Opportunity!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
      Career Opportunity!

      Hello!  The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to introduce you to a career opportunity as a Police Records Clerk!
      This full-time position located in the Central Records Section creates official police records for reports, confirms protection orders, no-contact orders and missing persons for Dispatch and other law enforcement agencies, and performs records searches using a variety of computer databases. Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate and detail-minded. Initial hiring salary is $9.40 per hour, with annual step increases. Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every three months. The closing date is September 12, 2003.

      Other career opportunities available at the Sheriff's Office include:
      Jail Technician
      Deputy I/ Detention Officer
      Dispatcher

      For more information on any of the above positions and our great benefits package, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org. Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

      Candi Vipperman
      Staff Services
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      7200 Barrister Dr.
      Boise, ID  83704
      Phone (208) 321-2858
      Job line (208) 377-6707
      www.adasheriff.org

      Staff Services Mission

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004

        Thank you for your continued interest in our employment opportunities!

        We have recently opened the position of Communications Logistic Support Assistant.

        This full time position assists in the design, coordination, installation, maintenance, and evaluation of public safety-related emergency communications and electronic systems.   Expertise in radio communications systems, telephone technology and mobile data communications is required.

        The hiring salary is $41,000-43,596 per year, DOE.  This position works the day shift, Monday – Friday.

        This position closes on August 27, 2004.  Job descriptions and applications can be found on our website www.adasheriff.org, the Public Safety Building, Records Section (7200 Barrister Drive, Boise) and the Ada County Courthouse Building, Human Resources (200 West Front Street, Boise).

        208.321.2858

        Job Line 377.6707

        www.adasheriff.org