Two new career opportunities!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Two new career opportunities!

      Hello!

      The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to announce 2 new career opportunities.  They are:

              Detention Officer - This is a commissioned position, working in the Security Services Division of the Ada County Sheriff's Office.  This position performs general duty jail work in the caring for and maintaining of custody of inmates and in providing of security for the Ada County Jail.  Interested applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and be at least 21 years of age.  Detention Officer will be open indefinitely, with testing being conducted in July and November of this year.  Please refer to our website, www.adasheriff.org, for more detailed information on our testing and selection process.

              Jail Technician -   This is a non-commissioned position, equivalent to civilian, working in the Security Services Division of the Ada County Sheriff's Office.  This position provides administrative support such as data entry, customer service both over the phone and face to face, and fingerprinting and photographing arrestees.  Interested applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and be at least 19 years of age.  Jail Technician will close on June 13, 2003.

      For more detailed information on these positions, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org or call the job line at (208)377-6707.  Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

      Kerry Davis
      Recruiter
      Phone (208)321-2827
      Jobline (208)377-6707