New Contract Job Opening: Medical Director

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013

      Medical Director

      Ada County Jail

      A unique contract opportunity with a very flexible work schedule!

      The division of Health Services in the Ada County Jail, a nationally recognized jail in Boise, Idaho is seeking a Medical Director.  Serving approximately 850 inmates, we are an NCCHC accredited facility and are looking for a physician who will be an engaged member of our team. Approximately 8 hours of onsite service required per week with remote access available for other duties.  A background in internal or emergency medicine and correctional experience is preferred.

      Please submit resume online at www.adasheriff.org/careers.aspx or directly to:  Ada County Sheriff’s Office, Attn:  Kate Pape, 7200 Barrister Dr., Boise, ID 83704 or via e-mail kpape@....

      Candi Presley

      Human Resources

      Boise, ID 83704