Great Career Opportunity!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2003
      Great Career Opportunity!

      Hello!

      Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's Office!  We are announcing a new career opportunity- Dispatcher!

      Our Communication Center needs YOU to join our team in making a difference.  Ideal candidates must have sharp, practiced skills in oral, listening, and written communications areas; be multi-task oriented and able to work in a high stress environment.  Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent and be able to work any shift assigned.  Initial hiring salary is $12.12 per hour for the first year of employment, with annual step increases.

      The Dispatcher position will be open until filled.  Detailed information is located at www.adasheriff.org or the Public Safety Building, 7200 Barrister Drive, Boise.

      Other opportunities at the Sheriff's Office include part time Registered Nurse.  Thank you for your interest!

      Candi Vipperman
      Staff Services
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      7200 Barrister Dr.
      Boise, ID  83704
      Phone (208) 321-2858
      Job line (208) 377-6707
      www.adasheriff.org

    • Candi Vipperman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
        Great Career Opportunity!

        Hello!  The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to introduce a career opportunity as a Police Records Clerk!

        This full-time position located in the Central Records Section creates official police records for reports, confirms protection orders, no-contact orders and missing persons for Dispatch and other law enforcement agencies, and performs records searches using a variety of computer databases. Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate and detail-minded. Initial hiring salary is $9.40 per hour, with annual step increases. Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every three months. The closing date is July 2, 2003.

        Other career opportunities available include:
                Jail Technician
                Deputy I/ Detention Officer
                Dispatcher
        For more information on any of the above positions and our great benefits package, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.  Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

        Candi Vipperman
        Staff Services
        Ada County Sheriff's Office
        7200 Barrister Dr.