New opportunity!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      New opportunity!

      Hello!

      The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to announce a new career opportunity!

      Registered Nurse: We are seeking qualified applicants to fill part time RN positions in the Ada County Jail.  Shift schedules and hours worked are flexible.  Weekly schedules range from 8 to 19.5 hours and shift times range from 7am to 2am  The entry salary range for this position is $16.62-$24.00 per hour.  This position will close on May 16, 2003.

      Interested applicants can obtain an application from our website at www.adasheriff.org or visit the Public Safety Building located at 7200 Barrister Drive, Boise.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call!

      Kerry Davis
      Recruiter
      Phone (208)321-2827
      Jobline (208)377-6707