New Job Opening: Community Resource Officer

  • acsojobs-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013

      COMMUNITY RESOURCE OFFICER

      Ada County Sheriff's Office

      *Please note we are reposting this position with an updated pay range. If you applied to the last posting (Closed mid January), there is no need to reapply as your application will be transferred to this posting.

      STATUS: Full Time with Benefits

      CLOSING DATE: February 8, 2013 at 5:00pm

      APPLICATION MATERIALS: Apply online at www.adasheriff.org

      HIRING RATE: $16.50- $24.50/hr, DOE

      GENERAL SUMMARY: Coordinates community crime prevention programs and promotes communications between the Sheriff's Office and our communities, in a public relations role. This position is located at the Ada County Sheriff's Office, Community Information Unit.

      The Sheriff's Office offers job stability, a great team environment, and an incredible benefits package. For more information and to submit an application, visit www.adasheriff.org/careers.aspx.

      Thank you,
      Sheriff's Human Resources
      acsojobs@...