New Career Opportunity!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      New Career Opportunity!

      Hello and thank you for your interest in employment at the Ada County Sheriff's Office!  We are announcing a great career opportunity- Police Records Clerk!

      This full-time position located in the Central Records Section creates official police records for reports, confirms warrants for Dispatch and performs records searches using a variety of sources.  Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate and detail-minded.  Initial hiring salary is $9.40 per hour, with annual step increases.  Positions within the Records Section are subject to potential shift changes every three months.  The closing date is February 12, 2003.

      For more information on the Police Records Clerk position and our great benefits package, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.

      Candi Vipperman
      Staff Services
      Ada County Sheriff's Office