Part-time Position Available

  • Candi Vipperman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Part-time Position Available

      Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!  We are announcing a great part-time opportunity - BSU Records Clerk!

      This position is located at the Boise State University Substation providing support for city and county law enforcement agencies.  Some of the tasks performed will be record searches using a variety of sources to include computer, microfiche and other electronic systems; fulfill information requests for officers and the public; monitor alarms for various BSU facilities; and dispatch BSU officers.

      Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate, and detail minded.  The hours are from 2-10PM, Saturdays- ideal for students!  Hiring salary is $9.40/hr.  Closes on January 22, 2003.

      Other career opportunities that we have available include:
              Dispatcher
              Registered Nurse
              Medical Attendant

      To learn more about these positions, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.