Career Opportunity!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
      Career Opportunity!

      Hello!

      Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's Office.  We are announcing a career opportunity that may be just what you're looking for- Account Clerk!

      This full-time position has the responsibility for the compilation of weekly time records for 480+ employees, verifying payroll records and distributing paychecks.  They also provide assistance in accounts receivable, payment handling, invoice verification, and other accounting duties.  They also assist in answering phones, preparing letters and correspondence, and providing exceptional customer service to the employees and associates of the Ada County Sheriff's Office.

      Ideal candidates must have good customer service skills, computer skills, multitasking abilities, and be able to maintain accuracy under frequent interruption.

      The salary range is $9.40- $11.00 per hour, depending on applicable experience.
      Account Clerk closes on December 27, 2002.

      Other career opportunities that we have available include:
              Jail Technician
              Dispatcher
              Registered Nurse

      To obtain more detailed information on any of the positions above, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org.  Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

      Candi Vipperman
      Staff Services
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      Phone (208) 321-2858
      Job line (208) 377-6707
      Website www.adasheriff.org

    • Candi Vipperman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
        Career Opportunity!

        Hello!  The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to introduce you to a career opportunity as a Police Records Clerk!
        This full-time position located in the Central Records Section creates official police records for reports, confirms protection orders, no-contact orders and missing persons for Dispatch and other law enforcement agencies, and performs records searches using a variety of computer databases. Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate and detail-minded. Initial hiring salary is $9.40 per hour, with annual step increases. Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every three months. The closing date is September 12, 2003.

        Other career opportunities available at the Sheriff's Office include:
        Jail Technician
        Deputy I/ Detention Officer
        Dispatcher

        For more information on any of the above positions and our great benefits package, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org. Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

        Candi Vipperman
        Staff Services
        Ada County Sheriff's Office
        7200 Barrister Dr.
        Boise, ID  83704
        Phone (208) 321-2858
        Job line (208) 377-6707
        www.adasheriff.org

        Staff Services Mission

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004

          Thank you for your continued interest in our employment opportunities!

          We have recently opened the position of Communications Logistic Support Assistant.

          This full time position assists in the design, coordination, installation, maintenance, and evaluation of public safety-related emergency communications and electronic systems.   Expertise in radio communications systems, telephone technology and mobile data communications is required.

          The hiring salary is $41,000-43,596 per year, DOE.  This position works the day shift, Monday – Friday.

          This position closes on August 27, 2004.  Job descriptions and applications can be found on our website www.adasheriff.org, the Public Safety Building, Records Section (7200 Barrister Drive, Boise) and the Ada County Courthouse Building, Human Resources (200 West Front Street, Boise).

          208.321.2858

          Job Line 377.6707

          www.adasheriff.org