Career opportunity!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Career opportunity!

      Hello!

      Thanks for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's Office!  We are announcing a new career opportunity - Registered Nurse!

      Qualified applicants will perform professional nursing work consisting of assessments, developing plans of care, and monitoring client physical condition.  This position is located in the Medical Unit of the Ada County Jail.  Applicants must have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and have one year of nursing experience in a public/community health setting such as a detention center, diagnostic center or mental hospital, accredited hospital, or equivalent experience in the community or public health.  The salary range for this position is $16.62-$24 per hour DOE.  This position will close on October 11, 2002

      We also have opportunities in the Dispatch Center and Ada County Jail.  They include:
              - Dispatcher
              - Jail Technician
              - Detention Officer

      For more information on any of the above mentioned positions, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org or call the job line at 377-6707.