Reserve Deputy - (Volunteer) Now Accepting Applications

  • coryrussellacso
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011

      RESERVE DEPUTY -

      We are currently establishing an eligibility list for Reserve Deputy, which is a voluntary, commissioned position with responsibilities in the Patrol Division, Police Services Bureau, and/or Jail Division, Jail and Court Services Bureau.

      Reserve Deputies have provided a necessary and valuable service to the Sheriff's Office.  The deputies donate their time to train and assist the department by working on a regular basis both in the jail and patrol.  To be considered for this opportunity please complete an application and submit a resume online www.adasheriff.org/careers.aspx.