Great opportunities!

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002
      Great opportunities!

      Hello!

      We have two new career opportunities available!

      Police Records Commander - The qualified applicant would have overall responsibility for the daily management of departmental systems relating to records management, microfilm, driver's licenses, evidence, crime analysis, statistical reporting, and supplies.  Salary range for this position is $66,480-$70,284  The closing date is September 18, 2002.

      Victim Witness Coordinator - This individual coordinates the Sheriff's Victim-Witness Assistance Program by providing crisis intervention counseling, court support, social service referrals, community education, and training.  Entry salary range is $14.85-$15.50 per hour.  This closing date for this position is August 21, 2002.

      Other career opportunities that we have available include:
              Jail Technician
              Police Records Clerk
              Dispatcher
              Chief Legal Advisor