New position

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      Hello!
      Thank you for your interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's
      Office! We have a new position to announce - BSU Police Records Clerk.
      This is a full time position working at our BSU sub station. The hours for
      this position are 6am-6pm, Sunday through Tuesday. This position is subject
      to shift change every 6 months and will close on June 25, 2002.
      We also have the following career opportunities available:
      Jail Technician (Full Time)
      Jail Technician (Part Time)
      Police Records Clerk
      Dispatcher
      Inmate Healthcare Supervisor

      For more detailed information on any of the opportunities mentioned above,
      visit our website at www.adasheriff.org or call the job line at (208)
      377-6707.

      Kerry Davis
      Recruiter