New Posting

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2002
      Thank you for your interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's
      Office! We have recently posted the position of Dispatcher. This is an
      entry level position in the Dispatch Center. Hiring salary is $12.12 per
      hour. We will be closing this position on May 3, 2002.
      Other career opportunities that we have available are:
      Jail Technician (Full Time)
      Jail Technician (Part Time)
      Police Records Clerk
      Drug/Alcohol Counselor Assistant
      Inmate Healthcare Supervisor

      To learn more about any of our current opportunities please visit our
      website at www.adasheriff.org or call our job line at 377-6707.

      Kerry Davis
      Recruiter
      Ada County Sheriff's Office