Part time opportunities

  • Kerry Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
      Sheriff's Office! We currently have part time opportunities working in the
      Ada County Jail as a Jail Technician. This position will work up to 19.5
      hours per week, with some flexibility in determining the schedule.
      We also have the following positions available:
      - Jail Technician (Full time)
      - Inmate Healthcare Supervisor
      - Drug/Alcohol Counselor Assistant
      - Police Records Clerk

      If you are interested in learning more about any of the above mentioned
      positions please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org or call the job
      line at 377-6707.

      Kerry Davis
      Recruiter