Ada County Sheriff's Office Employment

  • Calley, Bethany
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2000
      Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
      Sheriff's Office. We have posted a new position, Patrol Deputy (Lateral
      Transfers). Please note our pay schedule has been updated effective Oct.
      1, 2000, with several increases in entry level pay!

      Current openings are:

      * Patrol Deputy (Lateral transfers- POST certification & one year full
      time patrol experience req'd).
      * Records Clerk
      * Jail Tech (Full & Part-time)

      Please follow the link below to our website! Thanks, again!

      Bethany Calley
      Human Resources Officer
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      http://www.adasheriff.org/