New Jail Technician Positions!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007

      Our jail is expanding!  We have 6 new positions as a Jail Technician in Central Control.  This position operates the jail’s security system using an audio-visual electronic control console, allowing movement in, out, and within the jail.  Applicants must be at least 19 years old and have a HS degree/GED.  Security experience is preferred.  Hiring salary is $12-12.50/hr, DOE.  Shifts are 8-10 hours (day, swing, or night shift) with a shift pick every 6 months.  Closes 12/7 at 5:00pm.

      Other opportunities include:

      Counseling & Social Services

      Drug/Alcohol Counselor (After-Care Program)

      Customer Service/Clerical

      Deputy Positions

                  Deputy (Patrol & Detention)

                  Deputy (Lateral Transfers)