Ada County Sheriff's Office Employment

  • Calley, Bethany
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2000
      Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
      Sheriff's Office. We have posted a new position, Records Technician.
      Please note our pay schedule has been updated effective Oct. 1, 2000, with
      several increases in entry level pay!

      Current openings are:

      * Records Tech
      * Jail Tech (Full & Part-time)
      * Supervisor Jail Cook

      Please follow the link below to our website! Thanks, again!

      http://www.adasheriff.org/career.htm#start

      Bethany Calley
      Human Resources Officer
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      http://www.adasheriff.org/
      7200 Barrister Dr. Boise, ID
      (208) 377-6561
      sha4415@...
      Jobline (208)-377-6707
    • Calley, Bethany
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2000
        Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
        Sheriff's Office. We have posted a new position, Patrol Deputy (Lateral
        Transfers). Please note our pay schedule has been updated effective Oct.
        1, 2000, with several increases in entry level pay!

        Current openings are:

        * Patrol Deputy (Lateral transfers- POST certification & one year full
        time patrol experience req'd).
        * Records Clerk
        * Jail Tech (Full & Part-time)