Law Enforcement Career Fair/ Public Safety Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006

      In cooperation with several other agencies, ACSO is hosting its 5th annual Law Enforcement Career Fair/Public Safety Day on Saturday, September 9th.  It will be held at the Idaho State Police Headquarters in Meridian from 10AM- 3PM.  There are almost two dozen participating agencies including law enforcement, fire departments and paramedics.

      If you are interested in a public safety career or just want to learn more about those who serve our community, your attendance is encouraged.  More information is available on our website at www.adasheriff.org/jobs or the attached flyer.

      See you there!

      208.577.3557