Open House June 27 from 3-7pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006

      Please attend our upcoming Open House held at the Public Safety Building on  Tuesday, June 27, 2006 from 3:00pm-7:00pm!

      Representatives from the jail, patrol, dispatch center, medical unit and human resources will be on hand to answer employment questions and give information on vacancies.  Tour the Ada County Jail or the Communications Center and learn about our benefits and competitive compensation.

      Be sure to visit www.adasheriff.org/jobs for full job descriptions and applications for the positions currently available.  They include:

      ·        Patrol Deputy

      ·        Detention Deputy

      ·        Dispatcher

      ·        Registered Nurse

      ·        Health Services Manager

      ·        Account Clerk

      ·        Police Secretary

      Completed applications for the deputy and dispatcher positions will be reviewed immediately and testing information will be given to qualified candidates.