Part time Registered Nurse now open!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006

      Registered Nurse:  We are seeking 2 part time RNs to provide general health care to inmates within the Ada County Jail.

      Applicants must have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and have one year of nursing experience in a public/community health setting such as a detention center, diagnostic center or mental hospital, accredited hospital, or equivalent experience in the community or public help.

      The salary range is $24 to $26.40 per hour, DOE.  Shifts are flexible and available between 1pm and 7am primarily working weekdays. Open until filled.

      To view the job description and to complete the application, visit www.adasheriff.org/jobs

      208.577.3557