Ada County Sheriff's Office Employment

  • Calley, Bethany
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2000
      Thanks again for your continued interest in employment at the Ada County
      Sheriff's Office.

      These are the jobs you will find posted at the ACSO website. Follow the
      link below for job descriptions and applications!

      *Jail Technician
      *Jail Technician (Sewing Program Assignment)
      *Police Dispatcher
      *Jail Cook Supervisor
      *PART TIME Records Clerk (BSU)
      *Detention Officer

      http://www.adasheriff.org/career.htm#Current Vacancies

      Bethany Calley
      Human Resources Officer
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      http://www.adasheriff.org/
      7200 Barrister Dr. Boise, ID
      (208) 377-6561
      sha4415@...
      Jobline (208)-377-6707
    • Calley, Bethany
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2000
        > Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
        > Sheriff's Office. We have posted a new position, BSU Records Technician
        > (Boise State University Substation).
        >
        > Currently openings are:
        >
        > * BSU Records Tech
        > * Jail Tech
        > * Supervisor Jail Cook
        >
        > Please follow the link below to our website! Thanks, again!
        >

        > http://www.adasheriff.org/career.htm#Current Vacancies
        >
        > Bethany Calley
        > Human Resources Officer
        > Ada County Sheriff's Office
        > http://www.adasheriff.org/
        > 7200 Barrister Dr. Boise, ID
        > (208) 377-6561
        > sha4415@...
        > Jobline (208)-377-6707

      • Calley, Bethany
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2000
          Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
          Sheriff's Office. We have posted a new position, Records Technician.
          Please note our pay schedule has been updated effective Oct. 1, 2000, with
          several increases in entry level pay!

          Current openings are:

          * Records Tech
          * Jail Tech (Full & Part-time)
          * Supervisor Jail Cook

          Please follow the link below to our website! Thanks, again!

          http://www.adasheriff.org/career.htm#start

          Bethany Calley
          Human Resources Officer
          Ada County Sheriff's Office
          http://www.adasheriff.org/
          7200 Barrister Dr. Boise, ID
          (208) 377-6561
          sha4415@...
          Jobline (208)-377-6707
        • Calley, Bethany
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2000
            Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County
            Sheriff's Office. We have posted a new position, Patrol Deputy (Lateral
            Transfers). Please note our pay schedule has been updated effective Oct.
            1, 2000, with several increases in entry level pay!

            Current openings are:

            * Patrol Deputy (Lateral transfers- POST certification & one year full
            time patrol experience req'd).
            * Records Clerk
            * Jail Tech (Full & Part-time)