EMPLOYMENT AT ADA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

  • Calley, Bethany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Thank you again for your interest in employment at the Ada County Sheriff's
      Office. We have four positions posted right now!

      Follow this link to jobs: http://www.adasheriff.org/career.htm#start

      We have a unique opportunity as a Jail Tech assigned to the Women's Annex
      Sewing Program. Follow this link to the program
      http://www.adasheriff.org/jail_programs.htm#start

      The Jail Tech assigned to this program would oversee and supervise the
      inmate workers. Additional information will be posted in the next day or
      two about that in the employment area of our site.

      Thanks, again!

      Bethany Calley
      Human Resources Officer
      Ada County Sheriff's Office