LE Records Technician & RN now open!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006

      Registered Nurse:  We are seeking a full time RN to perform professional nursing work consisting of assessments, developing plans of care and monitoring client physical condition.   This position is located in our Jail & Court Services Bureau.  Individuals will provide general health care to inmates; administer treatments and medicines prescribed and supervised by the Medical Authority for patients; assist physician and mid-level providers at sick call in performing examinations, take histories, follow up on all orders given, and set up medications.

      Applicants must have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and have one year of nursing experience in a public/community health setting such as a detention center, diagnostic center or mental hospital, accredited hospital, or equivalent experience in the community or public help.

       The salary range is $21 to $24.00 per hour, DOE.  Applicants must be available to work any shift assigned.  Typically, RNs work 4 10-hour shifts per week.  Open until filled.

      Law Enforcement Records Technician:  Performs a variety of administrative duties in support of the operations of the Sheriff’s Department. Creates, uses, and maintains a wide variety of records systems. Reads and interprets documents to ensure a complete and accurate record is maintained. Interacts extensively with law enforcement officers, the courts, prosecuting attorneys and jail management staff. Greets telephone callers and provides department related information. Position is located in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office, Administrative

      Services Bureau, Records Section.

      Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and be thorough, accurate, and detail minded.  Candidates must be willing to work day, swing or night shifts as assigned.  Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every six months.  The salary range is $12.00-$12.50 per hour, DOE.  Closes April 17, 2006.

      208.577.3557