Crime Research Technician Available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Crime Research Technician- This position identifies trends and patterns in the occurrence of crimes, distributes information related to criminal activities and traffic enforcement withinAda County and prepares a variety of reports on crime statistics and analysis of statistics.  Must have a bachelor's degree in Political Science, Criminal Justice, Sociology, Psychology or a related research field with coursework in computer sciences, statistics, and sociology.  Hours are subject around deputy briefings, but generally work Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pmHiring salary is $12.25-$13.25/hr., depending on experience.  Closes February 8, 2006.

      Other positions available:
      Licensed Practical Nurse
      Assistant Kitchen Manager
      Police Records Clerk- full time
      Police Records Clerk in our NIBRS Unit- part time

      For job descriptions, benefit information, and more information about the hiring process, please visit www.adasheriff.org/jobs.  Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

      208.577.3557