LPN Needed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      We have one more LPN position to fill, so apply today!

      Licensed Practical Nurse:  Provides general health care to inmates within the Ada County Jail.  Applicants must have completed an accredited LPN program and have at least one year of LPN experience in a public/community health setting.  Hiring salary is $15-16.63 per hour, depending on experience.  Open until filled.

      Other positions available:
      Dispatcher
      Registered Nurse
      Assistant Kitchen Manager